YOUR AGREEMENT WITH CHARIOT TRAVEL SERVICE, LLC
Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you sign below or click “I Agree” on our website or reply via email. Your signature or click or email will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. Agent for Suppliers: Chariot Travel Service, LLC. (“CTS”) acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation (“Suppliers”). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
2. Risks of Travel and Release: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of any party not under our control, or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illnesses, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. You hereby expressly assume all of these risks and dangers, and you hereby expressly agree to forever release, discharge and hold us, and our agents, employees, associates, affiliated companies, guides, group leaders, and subcontractors harmless against any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, suits, claims, and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which you now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with these risks and dangers.
3. Foreign Entry Rules: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel.
4. Fees and Price Drops: You agree to pay the travel planning, change, and other fees pertinent to your specific trip if applicable. All of our fees are non-refundable. If a Supplier drops the price of a trip after booking, we will assist with rebooking if the Supplier allows it. We do not guarantee any refunds or successful rebooking.
5. Price Increases: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to Suppliers’ supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit or debit card to be used for them. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms.
6. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. Please note that some countries or trips may require travel accident insurance. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
7. Credit Card Merchant: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
8. Special Needs: Guests with special needs should be self-sufficient or accompanied by a companion to provide proper assistance. Note that most motor coaches cannot accommodate scooters or motorized wheelchairs. If special arrangements are needed, there may be an additional cost.
9. Disputes: CTS is committed to customer satisfaction and we will do our best to resolve your concerns. Should we not be able to resolve your dispute, you will have up to 1 year from the incident to file and you agree that the courts in Charlotte County, Florida will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
EVERY FAMILY OR PARTY MEMBER 18 AND OVER MUST SIGN.
Signature: __________________________ Print Name: ________________________